STRANGER DANGER REMINDER
The police have asked us to share stranger danger advice with you to help keep you safe when you are out and about and travelling to and from school.
STRANGER DANGER PREVENTION ADVICE
Here are some simple steps you can take to make sure you stay safe on the street.
- Never go off on your own with a stranger, take things from them or get in a car with them
- Make sure you tell your parents where you are
- If someone scares you, or makes you feel uncomfortable go somewhere safe, which could be your home, your school or a police station
- Remember to tell someone what has happened straight away
- If you have Snapchat check the settings on the new location sharing feature, Snap Maps , including details about how to change your settings and tips for staying safe.
USEFUL LINKS FOR PARENTS